New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla boosts UK’s electric car sales to record 11% market share, same as diesel
- Elon Musk admits self-driving is harder than he thought as Tesla owners troll him over missed deadlines
- Porsche calls on its suppliers to use 100% renewable energy to manufacture its components
- VW launches over-the-air software update coming to its ID electric vehicle lineup
- Volvo, Daimler, and TRATON GROUP to develop high-performance charging network for heavy-duty electric trucks
- Rimac takes over Bugatti, hints at electrification of legendary supercar brand
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.