New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck retractable solar bed cover revealed in patent
- Tesla Vision transition results in confusion over Autopilot safety features
- Tesla has doubled number of Powerwalls installed to 200,000 over the last year
- Electric car US tax credit proposed to $12,500, less for Tesla vehicles
- GM announces its next electric vehicle: a new Moon rover
- Rivian delays first deliveries of R1T electric pickup truck, starts contacting buyers
- Extreme E races at the Ocean X Prix in Senegal this weekend
- The UK registered 125% more EVs in 2020 than 2019 – but it has a long way to go
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.