By the way, we will be out on Friday through Sunday. Our next recap will occur on Monday, May 4th. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Ram TRX truck was spotted on Tesla’s test track, potentially benchmarking for Cybertruck
- Elon Musk: Tesla’s next Full Self-Driving Beta update ‘will blow your mind’
- Electrify America now has 600 charging stations, announces new locations in the US
- Why some electric car owners return to gas – the reasons aren’t surprising
- EGEB: The US government wants you to help it ramp up clean energy
- Watch new electric Polaris Ranger UTV tow a fully loaded logging truck ahead of launch
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.