New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Semi production line at new Nevada building is coming up with a goal of 5 electric trucks per week
- Tesla Semi: Elon Musk clarifies comment about battery cell supply affecting volume production
- Tesla and Toyota rumored to be partnering on electric SUV based on super weak report
- Watch Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta navigate through the eye of the system in impressive video
- Kia unveils EV6 electric crossover: Ioniq 5 in a beautifully different package
- It’s not April Fools’ yet – VW will change its US name to ‘Voltswagen’ (U)
- Rivian and Lucid Motors sued by Illinois automotive dealers
- Electric vehicle spotlight (EVS): Magna International
- EGEB: This Tokyo facility converts sewage into clean hydrogen
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.