New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla lobbies for higher taxes on gas-powered vehicles in UK
- Tesla Autobidder is now managing over 1.2 GWh of energy storage
- Tesla learns from Model Y’s first winter, issues update with cold weather improvements
- Porsche follows Tesla’s Supercharger lead with its own private charging network
- Toyota teases its first electric SUV
- ElectraMeccanica confirms Mesa, Arizona, home to new assembly facility
- REE Automotive unveils new proprietary drive components
- Revolution REE? Reinventing the wheel for the World’s Automakers
- Voyage acquired by Cruise to advance self-driving services
- Here’s what’s coming in building-integrated solar (BIPV)’s future
- EGEB: US solar sets records in 2020, predicted to quadruple by 2030
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.