New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk is reportedly under SEC investigation over Dogecoin tweets
- Tesla’s new 4680 battery cell to be produced at LG Korean factory
- Tesla shuts down Model 3 production line for 2 weeks amid chip shortage
- Hyundai announces Kona, Ioniq, and Bus battery replacements
- Polestar 2 now available for test drives in select cities
- Lion Electric to bring zero-emission school buses to California’s largest district
- This breakthrough may revolutionize lithium-sulfur batteries
- EGEB: The state of Mississippi gets its very first wind farm
- Why global finance reform is crucial for green energy and climate action.
- Honda E-Cubs – How many could we convert to electric?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.