New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Solar Roof coming to Canada and Europe as soon as this year, says Elon Musk
- Tesla Model Y Standard Range is still available ‘off menu,’ but Elon Musk doesn’t like the range
- Tesla stops taking orders for cheapest Model Y in hard-to-follow updates
- Tesla Sentry captures woman running after Model 3 mid-summon thinking it was a runaway car
- Tesla’s new world’s-largest battery is showing progress in drone flyover
- Electric vehicle companies you may not know: Canoo
- Watch Rivian test its R1T electric pickup ahead of deliveries
- Montague launches M-E1 full-size electric commuter bike that folds in half
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.