New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla will complete R&D center this year to design new $25,000 electric car
- Tesla is under scrutiny by regulators in China over battery fires, unexpected acceleration, and more
- Audi unveils 2022 e-tron GT – combining luxury and electric performance
- Lucid Motors reveals European deliveries will begin late 2021
- Kia accelerates electric transition plan with “11 model EV lineup with 7 dedicated EVs by 2026”
- Jeep teases new Wrangler all-electric BEV concept vehicle to be unveiled soon
- EGEB: Fossil fuels caused 1 out of 5 deaths in 2018, new study finds
- New E-BIKE act introduces 30% US federal tax credit for electric bicycle purchases
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.