New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Thieves are stealing Tesla charging cables, some are suspecting lock defect in cold
- Elon Musk reveals he looked to sell Tesla to Apple for a fraction of its current value
- Rivian powers party in the woods with its electric pickup truck
- VW ends production of electric e-Golf in favor of new ID.3
- EGEB: Americans, solar tax credits just got a two-year extension
- New Jersey trailblazes with monopile factory to supply US offshore wind industry
- Does size matter? The mighty yet mini Fiido full-suspension seated e-scooter says NO!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.