New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- 2 Chainz is doing a Tesla Model 3 giveaway that could really benefit Tesla
- It appears Tesla’s first Hawaiian Supercharger will be on Larry Ellison’s 3,400-person island
- Tesla’s direct-sale loophole in Michigan is safe for now
- Ford releases impressive video of F-150 electric pickup prototype in the snow
- Controversial ‘Tesla clone’ Chinese EV startup Xpeng starts deliveries in Europe
- Interest in electric cars increases, but survey shows big shift in consumer thinking yet to happen
- EGEB: Trump administration cuts size of Arctic land for oil auction
- Pete Buttigieg wants to put ‘millions’ of electric cars on US roads
- Super Soco’s new teaser image implies brand’s first full-size electric motorcycle
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.