New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y to help electrify two US police departments
- Tesla launches new solar panel system size options
- VW unveils impressive EV fast-charging station in Arizona desert to test charging at high temperatures
- Lordstown will partner with Camping World for an electric RV, service locations
- GM releases another tiny Bolt EUV teaser: headlights
- Electric vehicle battery cost officially dips under critical $100/kWh price point but there’s a catch
- EGEB: The West’s largest coal plant’s smokestacks will be destroyed Friday
- A new, free US support line is providing electric vehicle advice
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.