New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla offers one year of free Supercharging to incentivize deliveries in record quarter attempt
- Tesla (TSLA) focuses on Model 3/Y production with quick delivery turnaround as insane record is achievable
- Tesla announces extended Model S/X production shutdown, hinting at design refresh
- Amazon’s Zoox unveils its autonomous electric vehicle with massive battery pack
- Subaru announces all-electric Forester-size vehicle and you won’t believe when it’s coming
- Mercedes-Benz unveils several new electric car prototypes, prepares 6 EVs to enter production
- Rivian’s Amazon delivery van prototype spotted in Irvine, Calif.
- EGEB: China vows to triple wind, solar at UN summit, so will the US compete?
- Simon Cowell may sue ‘death trap’ electric motorbike maker after breaking spine in accident
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.