New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is rumored to get Cybertruck steel from new $1.7 billion factory in Texas
- Tesla approved to keep clearing trees at Gigafactory Berlin, court says enough effort to capture snakes
- Tesla Sentry mode captures owner being attacked over dispute for blocking a charging station
- Tesla announces new leasing experience
- Bollinger unveils updated electric truck and pickup ‘production-intent design’
- BMW puts iX electric car through winter testing on the edge of the Arctic Circle
- EGEB: $226B New York State pension fund sets 2040 net zero target
- Frankfurt Auto Show, world’s largest, transforms into more inclusive 2021 IAA Mobility show in Munich
- Juiced HyperScrambler 2 review: At 32 mph and 100-mile range, is it ebike or emoto?
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.