New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Watch Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta hesitate to pass a garbage truck almost like a human
- Tesla Full Self-Driving settings leak reveals myriad of options, including some funny ones
- Elon Musk says he moved to Texas to focus on Tesla Gigafactory and SpaceX’s Starship development
- Mercedes-Benz announces next-gen eSprinter electric van coming to North America
- Audi starts production of the e-tron GT electric car
- GM reveals working Hummer EV pickup prototype to show the doubters
- EGEB: Shell green energy execs quit over slow transition pace
- Australian electric motorcycle company Savic prepares for production Down Under
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.