New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla reduces Full Self-Driving Package price for EAP owners
- Should Tesla (TSLA) raise an insane amount of cash at crazy stock price to accelerate its plans?
- Thieves steal $45,000 worth of Tesla batteries that were later returned for $10,000 reward
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company teases first passenger station of the Las Vegas Loop
- Tesla releases service manuals, diagnostic tools, and more for free
- Einride’s next-generation ‘Pod’ promises NVIDIA-powered unmanned electric heavy freight
- Volvo Trucks starts sales of VNR Electric Class 8 truck ahead of production
- Opel ‘surprised’ as Mokka-e sells out before launch. When will manufacturers learn EVs are popular?
- EGEB: US offshore wind workers to get virtual reality training in Maryland
- This new material can store solar energy for months
- The biggest and baddest e-bike? We review the Super Monarch Crown AWD 1500
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.