New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) surges to new highs, valuation now reaching close to half a trillion dollars
- Tesla Model X gets hacked through new relay attack, Tesla says it is pushing a patch
- Tesla (TSLA) secures battery cell supply from LG Chem for Model Y production in China
- Tesla boosts Model S range again, now beating Lucid Air
- GM drops out of Trump’s lawsuit against California’s emission rules in suspiciously opportunistic move
- Ford Mustang Mach-E delivers on EPA range with up to 300 miles
- Rivian sells out first version of its electric pickup truck
- UN approves Arctic ship heavy fuel oil ban, but it’s got no teeth
- EGEB: How the Trump administration failed in its push for coal
- As stock rises 400% since Q1, e-scooter company NIU posts positive Q3 financials
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.