This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including the $35,000 Tesla Model 3 being endangered again, TSLA stock going crazy, GM being being a tease with new EVs, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps:
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla stops selling $35,000 Model 3 with new 2021 model year refresh
- Tesla (TSLA) surges on finally getting greenlight to join S&P500
- Tesla (TSLA) surges to near-record high on mysterious new investor buying big
- Tesla updates Model Y to match new features introduced in 2021 Model 3 refresh
- Tesla to release new Full Self-Driving Beta update w/ ‘fundamental improvements,’ wider release could be coming soon
- Tesla is adding automatic payment at chargers to facilitate apartment charging and more
- Tesla (TSLA) goes on crazy hiring spree, adds 1,000 sales and delivery people in 2 months
- Tesla, Lucid, Rivian, and others join forces to create ZETA: a push for electric cars only by 2030
- GM announces plans for 30 new EVs by 2025 – some to be unveiled today?
- GM creates new EV org and tools to help support its new electric vehicle programs
- GM teases new Chevy electric pickup truck prototype
- GM gives first peek at GMC Hummer EV SUV version
- First peek at the 2022 Chevy Bolt EV
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.