This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including a Tesla getting new batteries with faster charging, a new Tesla Semi order, a new Tesla software update, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla (TSLA) is getting new battery cells from Panasonic with faster charging capacity
- Tesla (TSLA) receives massive new order of Tesla Semi electric trucks — biggest yet?
- Tesla releases new software update with Autopilot, Spotify app improvements, and more
- Tesla launches own tequila with crazy-looking bottle and high price tag
- Tesla starts delivering cars with TeslaCam/Sentry Mode storage device
- Tesla launches new winter tire and wheel package just in time for Model Y’s first winter
- Toyota CEO goes after Tesla and Elon Musk with strange cooking analogy
- Ford CEO: Mach-E is the first true competitor with Tesla — a Tesla is not a Mustang
- Nio unveils 100 kWh battery with cell-to-pack design and lets owners upgrade if they want
- Kandi’s small electric car to cost $7,999 in California
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.