New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches new winter tire and wheel package just in time for Model Y’s first winter
- Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta appears to detect and avoid road debris in video
- Tesla hacker finds hints at 5G connection and hotspot in software
- BMW launches iX3 electric SUV [Gallery]
- Kandi’s small electric car to cost $7,999 in California
- EGEB: Wind and solar costs fell by 10% in 2019
- 2020 election: Wealthy Florida island approves $100M climate band-aid
- This 254 mph (408 km/h) electric motorcycle just set 11 new world records
- Single-speed electric bikes: The latest trend that’s helping reduce e-bike prices
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.