New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) is getting new battery cells from Panasonic with faster charging capacity
- Tesla releases new software update with Autopilot, Spotify app improvements, and more
- Tesla is going to expand Full Self-Driving to Canada and Norway next
- Ford CEO: Mach-E is the first true competitor with Tesla — a Tesla is not a Mustang
- Here’s a new $32,000 electric camper and we are highly skeptical
- EGEB: Oil and gas giant Equinor pledges to become net zero
- The US quits the Paris Agreement tomorrow, here’s what’s next
- Texas-based electric motorcycle and side-by-side electric ATV startup partners toward progress
- Lectric XP Step-Thru review: The 28 mph king of fun and affordable e-bikes
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.