New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q3 2020 results: destroys both revenue and profit expectations
- Tesla releases new Model Y Shanghai factory pictures ahead of production start
- Tesla Cybertruck: Elon Musk teases ‘lots of improvements’ for the electric pickup
- Tesla fires ‘Mister Gigafactory’, the engineer behind its factory construction projects
- Tesla is increasing price of Full Self-Driving package to a whopping $10,000
- First Look at Tesla Full Self-Driving Beta and it looks just insane
- Tesla is working with mysterious third-parties to deploy Megacharger network for electric semi trucks
- VW ID.4 Sneak Peek — Will VW’s electric SUV outsell the ID.3?
- EGEB: Japan will pledge to reach net zero by 2050
- Italian rail is exploring the use of hydrogen trains
- Review: 30 MPH Hero S8 electric scooter’s fat tires and full suspension love going off-road!
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.