New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla admits design flaw led to vehicle rear bumper falling off when driving in puddles of water
- Tesla slashes its used car warranty — killing another confidence builder
- Tesla (TSLA) is considering a battery factory in Indonesia, says local officials
- Tesla has over 120 operational microgrids around the world
- Tesla battery researcher shows new test results pointing to batteries lasting over 2 million miles
- Tesla is starting to export made-in-China Model 3 to Europe
- 80V Greenworks vs. EGO 56V: High power electric leaf blower shootout (review)
- GM’s Cadillac Lyriq electric SUV to feature crazy heads-up AR display
- EGEB: Honda axes diesel cars in the UK
- Chevron and Exxon boost campaign donations to Democrats
- Startup installing free, solar-powered e-bike charging stations
- Himiway Cruiser review: a cheap yet fast and long-range fat tire e-bike!
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.