New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla finally launches two-factor authentication to better protect customers
- Tesla Solar Roof buyer left without roof and tarps over his house after 2-month-long nightmare
- Tesla dissolves its PR department — a new first in the industry
- Place your bets on the first electric pickup: Rivian and Tesla Cybertruck lead odds, Nikola is dead last
- VW ID.3 — Is this the mass-market EV the world needs?
- Mercedes-Benz announces several new electric cars, teases EQE and EQS SUV
- EGEB: Hurricane Delta will pound offshore oil in the Gulf of Mexico
- Boris Johnson pledges to power all UK homes with wind by 2030
- Coming to America: Testing a typical Asian electric bike for a US audience
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.