New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Watch Tesla’s new Model S tri-motor Plaid prototype run lap faster than McLaren P1
- Tesla (TSLA) claims Nikola (NKLA) stole its truck design from Rimac designer
- Tesla is building Cybertruck Supercharger stalls
- Tesla (TSLA) tumbles on Battery Day aftermath and network outage
- NYPA’s EVolve NY opens first of many 350kW charging stations that will blanket the state
- California will ban sale of new ICE cars in 2035. Why not sooner?
- EGEB: Wells Fargo, JPMorgan Chase are lead fracking funders
- IBM’s 5 predictions in 5 years for sustainability are full of hope
- Tern upgrades best-selling Vektron folding utility e-bike, adds more powerful Bosch motor
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.