New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla unveils new 4680 battery cell: bigger, 6x power, and 5x energy
- Tesla unveils battery puzzle pieces of smart material science, design, and manufacturing innovation
- Tesla is getting into the mining business, buys lithium claim on 10,000 acres in Nevada
- Tesla announces $25,000 electric car enabled by new battery cell
- Tesla unveils Model S Plaid: 520+ miles, 200 mph, and 0-60mph in less than 2s
- Tesla suffers complete network outage, internal systems and connectivity features down [Update: connectivity returning]
- Tesla offers extra Supercharging miles to help deliver cars in end-of-the-quarter push
- Drive Electric Week starts tomorrow with virtual events through Oct 4
- China surprises with ‘net zero by 2060’ announcement
Want to see the face behind the voice? Watch the YouTube Version Here:
Electrek Daily Channel
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.