New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) crashes, announces completion of capital raise
- Tesla Gigafactory Nevada: Panasonic talks expansion with new production line
- Watch Tesla CEO Elon Musk test drive VW ID.3
- VW CEO confirms no Tesla deal in the making
- VW CEO tests Tesla Model Y, calls it a VW ‘reference’ car
- Tesla launches phase 3 of its virtual power plant, soon 4,000 homes with Powerwalls will be connected
- Bill Gates says Tesla Semi and electric airplanes will ‘probably never’ work, and he is wrong
- GM partners with Uber to help drivers buy Chevy Bolt EV with deep discounts
- South Korea to boost EV numbers to 1.13 million by 2025
- Nikola (NKLA) announces deal with GM to engineer and produce its electric/hydrogen pickup truck, and more
- EGEB: The energy jobs Gen Z want most
- EGEB: A great breakthrough for solar panel recycling
- Aventon Sinch review: One fat tire electric bike that is different than all the others
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.