New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla owners band together to put trash cans at Superchargers and keep them clean
- Tesla (TSLA) excluded from S&P500 reshuffle despite being worth 9x all 3 new firms combined
- Tesla reverts to again not sharing pictures of used cars for sale
- Tesla is finally going to Nikola Tesla’s home country
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk meets with VW CEO, gets preview of ID.3 and ID.4 electric cars
- VW unveils ID.4 interior with some Tesla inspirations
- NeoCharge 240V smart splitter allows extra EV charging without expensive wiring
- EGEB: Volta Trucks launches an inner-city commercial EV
- Climate Crisis Weekly: ‘Coal plants make no sense economically’
- Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, and Suzuki test shared swappable electric motorcycle batteries
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.