New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) announces $5 billion capital raise — taking advantage of stock price’s meteoric rise
- Tesla Model 3 emits 65% less lifetime emissions than Mercedes-Benz C-Class, study shows
- Tesla Model Y prototype spotted in China — hinting at pre-production
- Tesla is building a new video game and user interface team in Austin
- ŠKODA unveils electric SUV based on VW’s MEB platform: 510 km of range, and more
- EGEB: Google and Candela ramp up Texas solar
- This might be the coolest, most eco-friendly urinal ever
- EVOLV Tour 2.0 review: This sci-fi lookin’ electric scooter is fast and portable
- Canyon just unveiled this crazy awesome electric pedal car and 2 new e-bikes
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.