New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s wiper controls are ruled illegal in Germany after someone crashed while using them
- Tesla is ‘highly likely’ to make smaller Cybertruck for Europe, says Elon Musk
- Tesla makes tiny change to Model Y that will save owners some headaches
- Tesla is working on massive sales presence expansion with new markets
- Tesla outsells next 3 biggest electric automakers combined so far this year
- Evoke 6061 long-range cruiser electric motorcycle launched with 15-min DC fast charging
- Top 5 electric folding bikes that we’ve tested for summer 2020
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.