New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla’s made-in-China cars lead market in quality while US-made Tesla cars score lowest
- Tesla is getting a boost in Russia even before officially entering the market
- Elon Musk on Tesla Cybertruck: ‘The goal is to kick most amount of ass possible with this truck’
- Tesla Model Y diary: Day 4 range test family trip with bikes
- Tesla starts trial production of Model Y Long Range Rear-Wheel-Drive
- Electric pickup truck maker Lordstown Motors announces deal to go public at $1.6 billion
- EGEB: Here’s how Americans can lower big energy bills this summer
- Scotland will decarbonize passenger rail services by 2035
- Yamaha shows off ‘extremely compact’ electric motors developed for electric motorcycles, cars
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.