This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Seth’s Tesla Model Y dairy, the size of Gigafactory Texas, Kandi’s cheap electric cars, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder, we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Seth’s Tesla Model Y diary:
- Tesla Gigafactory Texas shows its crazy potential in size comparison with other Tesla factories
- Tesla surprisingly lists Model Y Long Range RWD for $48,000
- First look at Elon Musk’s personal Tesla Model S with prototype color
- Tesla batteries to get 20% energy density increase –Panasonic
- Elon Musk: Tesla is open to supply software, powertrains, & batteries to other automakers
- Tesla is going to build ‘completely new batteries’ at Gigafactory Berlin, German official says
- GMC Hummer electric pickup: new pictures and features released
- Kandi launches cheapest EVs in US, $13,000+ after incentives
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.