Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn, and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla wins massive Megapack project for Switch’s datacenter
- Tesla Gigafactory Austin is going to be ‘ecological paradise’ open to the public
- Tesla Semi: the electric semi truck is going to be built in Texas
- Tesla (TSLA): Elon Musk wants more nickel and more good employees
- Audi tests new bi-directional charging for electric cars to store solar energy
- Rivian delays electric pickup to summer 2021
- Rimac scores big hire: former Tesla VP of engineering and Apple car lead Chris Porritt
- EGEB: Fossil fuels, renewables fund Great American Outdoors Act
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Why polar bears may be extinct by 2100
- Ducati announces new $4.2k electric Scrambler (but it’s not a motorcycle)
- Day6 Samson e-bike Review: Grandma’s speedy low rider e-bike
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.