New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla (TSLA) releases Q2 2020 result: delivers profit and crushes expectations
- Tesla triples Solar Roof installations
- Tesla plans two new electric cars after Cybertruck, Musk tentatively confirms
- Elon Musk hints at Tesla Roadster production in California within 12-18 months
- Elon Musk on Tesla Self-Driving: ‘I can almost go from my house to work with no intervention’
- Tesla confirms ‘next US Gigafactory site has been selected’ [Update: Austin confirmed]
- Tesla sues Rivian over allegedly stealing trade secrets through new hires
- Charging hundreds of EVs parked at a condo is a solvable problem, here’s how
- EGEB: EPA proposes ‘first’ airplane emissions standards – and they’re toothless
- In Europe, green energy beats fossil fuels for the first time ever
- This fat tire electric motorcycle looks like a dune buggy on two wheels
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.