New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla leads UK’s 150% increase in electric car sales
- Tesla captures bigger chunk of China EV market
- Tesla hits it big in Korea, Model 3 sales jump
- Elon Musk’s Boring Company launches a tunnel competition involving ‘Tesla remote-controlled car’
- Fisker secures $50 million in funding to bring its electric SUV to market
- VW’s Seat unveils stunning electric hot hatchback: 2021 Cupra el-Born
- AC Cars is building an electric Cobra for £138,000
- EGEB: Taiwanese company places world’s biggest corporate green energy order
- France banned this e-bike TV ad for creating a ‘climate of anxiety’
- Yamaha Civante announced as new 28 MPH Class 3 electric road bike in US
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.