New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk delays shareholder meeting, Tesla ‘Battery Day’ again
- Tesla makes Juneteenth a holiday as Elon Musk gets pressure from Black Lives Matter movement
- Tesla starts to enable cars to automatically drive through green lights
- Tesla Model 3 gets a solar roof thanks to Lightyear
- Tesla releases new solar panel, slashes prices
- Tesla admits its approach to self-driving is harder but might be only way to scale
- Tesla Cybertruck is making display debut at the Petersen Automotive Museum
- Watch Audi e-tron S tri-motor electric car burn rubber on Nürburgring track
- Interview: Why Ford says Mustang Mach-E has the most accurate EV range estimator
- VW to develop its own operating system but dodges question about ID.3 software
- EGEB: This woman explains why she thinks EVs are family- and range-friendly
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Slow and steady wins! Giant tortoises save their own species
- CityQ’s enclosed electric Car-eBike begins taking pre-orders
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.