New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla launches made-in-China Model Y configurator, starts taking orders
- Chinese-import EV flood starts: Europe gets 250-mile, $28-45k Aiways U5 SUV
- Germany boosts EV incentives to ~$10,000, helping Tesla Model 3 and VW ID.3
- GM starts electric van program said to aim to ‘beat Tesla to the segment’
- Rivian trademarks two new vehicles: What could they be?
- EGEB: New York State approves its biggest wind farm
- Duke Energy’s policies hurt low-income customers — EWG report
- Exclusive: Test footage of Lightning Motorcycles’ enclosed electric motorcycle
- WowGo launches new 3,000W all-terrain electric skateboard
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.