Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla cuts prices across lineup, Model 3 now starts at $37,990
- Tesla removes free Supercharging on Model S and Model X
- Tesla European design center is rumored to be located in Berlin’s Gasometer
- Should Tesla make an electric minivan based on Model X?
- Chevy keeps Bolt EV momentum going with $8,500 cash incentive
- Karma teases ‘all-electric supercar’ as it tests new EV platform
- Pandemic causes Porsche to slow down US sales of Taycan EV
- Crimson Tide goes green: Republican Alabama state senator touts electric vehicles
- EGEB: 440 US oil and gas leases canceled to protect sage-grouse
- How green recovery could create 90 million US jobs in 10 years
- Unlimited e-bike conversion kit might be the simplest DIY e-bike kit yet
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Stay up to date with the latest content by subscribing to Electrek on Google News. You’re reading Electrek— experts who break news about Tesla, electric vehicles, and green energy, day after day. Be sure to check out our homepage for all the latest news, and follow Electrek on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay in the loop. Don’t know where to start? Check out our YouTube channel for the latest reviews.