New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Elon Musk: Tesla’s upcoming event will focus on batteries, not powertrain — ‘a lot to talk about’
- Tesla (TSLA) stock surges 10%: Here’s what we think is happening
- Tesla Gigafactory Shanghai: new drone video shows just how massive the expansion is
- Tesla’s robotaxi plan is still on for this year — pending regulatory approval, says Elon Musk
- Elon Musk reveals the reason behind Tesla’s cabin-facing camera
- Car boom begins in China, with a wave of new electric cars about to roll out
- As coal use falls, electric vehicles keep getting cleaner
- EGEB: Green energy became the UK’s main power source for first time in Q1 2020
- Oil producers make the largest production cut in history — will it matter?
- Zero SR/F review: Here’s why it’s the leader of American electric motorcycles
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.