New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y teardown: shows some great improvements over Model 3 despite sharing 75% of parts
- Tesla releases impressive look inside Gigafactory Shanghai, with its hundreds of robots
- Tesla dominates Kelley Blue Book Luxury Brand 2020 Awards
- First look at Tesla’s launch mode with ‘Cheetah stance’: proves to be slightly quicker
- Tesla announces pay cuts, furloughs, and aims to get back to production by May 4
- Tesla is using blockchain technology to help with its Gigafactory Shanghai logistic
- Volvo joins automakers siding with California on emissions, opposing Trump administration
- EGEB: Spain breaks solar record during March coronavirus lockdown
- Federal court declares EPA’s harmful rollback of greenhouse-gas rule illegal
- New ‘Lightest’ mid-drive electric bike conversion kit offers up to 1,200W
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.