This week on the Electrek Podcast, we discuss the most popular news in the world of sustainable transport and energy, including Tesla’s Q1 2020 delivery and production numbers, Tesla Autopilot navigating traffic lights, new Solar roof information, and more.
The Electrek Podcast is me, Fred Lambert, editor-in-chief of Electrek, and Seth Weintraub, founder and publisher of Electrek and the 9to5 network, discussing all our top stories of the week while taking questions from our readers and highlighting the most insightful comments on the site.
The show is back live every Friday at 4 p.m. ET on Electrek’s YouTube channel. As a reminder we’ll have an accompanying post, like this one, on the site with an embedded link to the live stream. Head to the YouTube channel to get your questions and comments in.
After the show ends at around 5 p.m. ET, the video will be archived on YouTube and the audio on all your favorite podcast apps through our RSS feed: https://electrek.co/podcastRSS. Grab the quick link to Apple Podcasts here.
We now have a Patreon if you want to help us to avoid more ads and invest more in our content. We have some awesome gifts for our Patreons, and more coming.
Here are a few of the articles that we will discuss during the podcast today:
- Tesla beats delivery expectations with over 88,000 cars — ‘best first quarter ever’
- Watch Tesla Autopilot automatically stop at red light for the first time
- Tesla self-driving traffic light and stop-sign interaction explained in leaked manual
- Tesla Model Y has a more powerful powertrain than Model 3, test shows
- First Tesla Model Y teardown: Here’s what we are learning
- Tesla Model Y teardown: wiring and body casting impress expert
- Tesla releases Dashcam Viewer software update, allows TeslaCam, Sentry Mode viewing in car
- First look at Tesla’s biggest solar roof installation yet — it’s massive
- First look at Tesla Solarglass Roof owner’s manual, Tesla Gateway, and more
- Tesla bids to deploy one of the biggest batteries in the world with 244 Megapacks in Hawaii
- Tesla reveals insane $172,000 Powerpack price and here’s why it makes sense
- Trump set to gut mileage standards, an attack on electric cars
- Toyota launches new electric car company with BYD
Here’s the live stream for today’s episode starting at 4 p.m. ET (or the video after 5 p.m. ET):
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.