New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla starts preparing Model Y rear-wheel-drive deliveries amid drop in demand
- A Tesla employee at Gigafactory Nevada tested positive for coronavirus
- Tesla self-driving traffic light and stop-sign interaction explained in leaked manual
- Tesla bids to deploy one of the biggest batteries in the world with 244 Megapacks in Hawaii
- Tesla Cybertruck: Top 10 countries reserving the electric pickup truck
- Ford engineers work from home on Mustang Mach-E development
- Lucid Motors delays launch of production Air electric car, timeline for production at risk
- European carmakers take sides on delaying CO2 targets due to coronavirus
- This dealer went from selling used gas cars to used EVs, and even new Teslas
- EGEB: Green energy company fixes 170 broken govt ventilators for Los Angeles
- Pollution may make the coronavirus even worse — here’s how to protect yourself
- Xiaomi’s $425 backpack-sized folding electric ‘bike’ is now available worldwide
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.