New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Model Y: stunning lowered electric SUV by Unplugged Performance
- Tesla leak hints at Model 3/Y air suspension even though Elon says ‘no’
- Tesla Gigafactory Shanghai makes 3,000 cars per week amid other factory shutdowns
- Tesla is reducing Gigafactory Nevada workforce by 75%
- Watch Tesla Autopilot automatically stop at red light for the first time
- Tesla furloughs employees due to drop in demand amid crisis
- Trump invokes Defense Production Act to force GM to make ventilators.
- Formula E venue in London becomes makeshift hospital for COVID-19 patients
- European EV registrations up by 92% in February
- Made-in-China cars for Chinese market will be majority of GM EVs by mid-2020s
- EGEB: Green energy CEO: More than 300,000 jobs are not ‘ridiculous’
- Climate Crisis Weekly: Great Barrier Reef suffers third mass bleaching
- A coronavirus first? Check out this e-bike share’s self-cleaning handlebars
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.