New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla introduces several new car delivery options
- Tesla Model 3 with roof-rack box gets much better range if you flip box around
- How Elon Musk managed to secure Tesla’s first store with a Roadster and patents
- GM discounts Chevy Bolt EV electric car up to $10,000 for limited time
- Recording artist Lido uses Canoo EV to convey futuristic cool in his latest video
- Detroit becomes engineering base for commercial electric vehicles
- China pursues local incentives to revive troubled EV market
- First US cities see $1 gas price, still pricier than powering an EV
- Oil use drops 20M barrels a day as Congress finalizes stimulus deal
- EGEB: Electricity demand shifts and falls in US and globally due to COVID-19
- Review: M2S All Terrain R750 — sweet spot, sweet price
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.