New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla continues construction work at Gigafactory Berlin, drone video reveals size of 1st phase
- Tesla Semi electric truck spotted coming back from winter testing ahead of production
- Watch Tesla Model Y drift, go off-road, and accelerate from 0-60 mph
- Tesla files patent for sourcing self-driving training data from its fleet
- Rivian wants police to use its electric trucks with seats that are comfortable when carrying a gun
- Ford submits patent application for daisy chain of mobile EV chargers
- Jaguar Land Rover plans new electric crossovers, the J-Pace and Road Rover
- Cobalt supplies for EVs in question as Congo imposes 48-hour coronavirus lockdown
- EVgo offers help to those who need to drive during coronavirus pandemic
- EGEB: Austrian utility employees to isolate at work, US may follow suit
- US stimulus package provides relief for oil and nothing for renewables or EVs
- 1.5kW e-bike maker FREY to offer free shipping (and free face masks!)
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.