New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Gigafactory Shanghai: Drone video shows massive new building is coming up
- Tesla Cybertruck Gigafactory: Nashville in the running, Elon is looking for ‘incentives, workforce, and more’
- Tesla plans to build the Cybertruck in ‘central USA’ — possibly Texas?
- BMW ends production of the i8 electric sports car next month
- Lexus dealer spams Tesla owners: ‘You’ve had your fun, now it’s time for zero compromise’
- Washington State passes bill to become a ZEV state, pushes for ban of gas cars
- EGEB: Honolulu files lawsuit against 10 oil and gas companies
- Former Google CEO funds updated US electricity-price database
- CSC FT750 review: I tested electric bicycles from a motorcycle company
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.