New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla gets banned from KC Auto Show, owners volunteer to take over
- Watch Tesla Model 3 modded by Unplugged Performance beat McLaren F1’s time at famous racetrack
- Tesla to add production capacity for 250,000 cars at Gigafactory Shanghai
- Tesla sales surprise in China amid crisis, owns about a third of the EV market
- Tesla produces its 1 millionth electric car
- Coronavirus threatens momentum for electric vehicles
- Who killed the electric BMW iX3? US dealers wanting longer range
- Electric-car production and sales in Europe to surpass US, with China in sight
- EGEB: Virginia passes green energy legislation hailed as ‘transformational’
- Swytch electric bike conversion kit transitions to full ‘crowd-shopping’ sales
- Best electric scooter under 30 lbs? Battle of the lightweight scooters!
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.