New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla is working on technology to revolutionize the electrical grid with distributed solar power
- Tesla has ‘6 years lead over Toyota and VW’ in electronics, says new Model 3 teardown
- Tesla Autopilot saved two families, say owners in freak accident where giant tree fell on two Model X SUVs
- Tesla Model Y gets dirty all the way to Quebec ahead of start of deliveries
- VW will fund dealers to wage local marketing campaigns for EVs
- EGEB: Britain sets a new daily record for wind energy with Storm Ciara
- The story of how one man designed the Segway Apex electric motorcycle by hand
- 2020 RadRover Step-Thru review: Rad Power Bikes’ upgrades are better than ever
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.