New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla has a new high-tech steering wheel with touchscreens and haptic feedback
- Tesla Model Y gets official 315-mile EPA range, becomes most efficient SUV ever
- GM trumpets flexible EV architecture, starting with Cadillac EV to be unveiled in April
- Lucid releases first images of production Air electric luxury sedan
- Arcimoto FUV production-spec first drive: weird and wonderful
- Closer look at Rivian’s electric delivery van for Amazon
- EGEB: This battery-hybrid-electric catamaran is sailing in the Arctic Circle
- Behind the scenes look at Ewan McGregor’s 9,000-mile LiveWire electric motorcycle ride
- Another 1.5kW high-power e-bike enters the ring with the 37mph Nireeka Prime
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.