New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla Cybertruck driven by Elon Musk and Jay Leno
- Tesla Semi prototype spotted on a trailer – joining Cybertruck in LA
- Elon Musk tries to ease Tesla Gigafactory Berlin concerns after protests
- Tesla Cybertruck knockoffs are the hottest DIY project on the internet
- Karma plans to challenge Tesla and Rivian with an electric pickup truck
- GM officially declares Detroit-Hamtramck its first all-EV plant
- Rivian will start under expected $69,000 price
- Electrek’s Green Energy Brief: Florida legislature is in session and considering several environmental bills, Melrose, Massachusetts, won the 2019 Innovation Award from DOE program SolSmart, Cologne, Germany, orders 53 new electric buses
- Zero announces the SR/S, a new electric motorcycle
- Super73 unveils new 2,000W and 75-mile range full suspension e-bikes
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at email@example.com. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.