New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla settles with Michigan over direct sales
- Tesla (TSLA) gets new $800 price target based on its ability to execute
- Elon Musk: Tesla acquisition of Maxwell is going to have a very big impact on batteries
- GM Cruise unveils self-driving electric car for ride-sharing
- Volkswagen ID Crozz to make US debut at New York Auto Show in April
- Mercedes-Benz gives preview of its EQS electric sedan
- The electric Fiat 500e returns, a sign of more sub-compacts to come?
- Canoo opens the waitlist for its futuristic, by-the-month electric lounge on wheels
- Electrek’s Green Energy Brief, Hawaii’s solar capacity grew by 21% in 2019, The 50th World Economic Forum launches with conflicting messages from Trump and Thunberg, Enevate announces an extreme fast-charging lithium-ion battery
- Video Coverage, eBike Motor factory tour at Bafang world head-quarters
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use income earning auto affiliate links. More.
Subscribe to Electrek on YouTube for exclusive videos and subscribe to the podcast.